I was the happy recipient of the Sunshine Award recently. The award is a way for bloggers to recognize their peers who inspire others in the food-blogging community. Whether I deserve it or not, Hyosun of Eating and Living very generously passed this on to me (along with other food bloggers) last week and I couldn’t have been more flattered. I’ve only been blogging for a couple of months and already I’ve enjoyed much warmth and support from a very friendly food-loving community.
I will keep the tradition going by passing on the Sunshine Award to the bloggers that inspire me. It’s hard to select just a few names for there are so many bloggers whose posts delight me constantly–my extremely long Bookmarks folder will attest to this.
From their blog content to the genuine friendliness that shines through each post, I’ve selected the following:
- Kitchen Confidante
- Citron et Vanille
- Chicho’s Kitchen
- Bebe Love Okazu
- Anecdotes and Apples
I’d like to note to my awardees that I don’t expect a link back for this post but I share the rules here just in case you would like to pass on the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from who you received this award.