Silent Sunday: The Country Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Beautiful images, Jean. You’ve really captured the essence of a country store. I love the skilets. Happy Sunday!

2. Such a lovely store Jean! I would love to get lost inside for hours.

3. What a treasure! I think I could happily get lost here…especially in that cast iron display!

• lemonsandanchovies says:

Liren, they have a pretty big cast iron cookware section. I’ve never noticed before and I’ve been going there for 12 years! :)

4. So ranch style and so quaint, lovely photos my friend and what seems like a fun visit :D

Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

• lemonsandanchovies says:

Thanks! When I visit this store I’m usually on my bike so I pop in for a restroom break and to fill up my water bottle. Taking the camera along with me opened my eyes to so much more they have to offer. :)

5. Beautiful Images!!!!!
    I love the cast iron skillets specially the guitar shape and the red bar stools..cute!!
    Very will captured images!!

6. I live in California and that looks like a place I would like to run into some day! Thank you for sharing these wonderful images. Allen.

• lemonsandanchovies says:

Allen, I don’t think there are very many places like this one around in CA anymore–it’s nice to have it so close to home. :)

7. What a fab store. Looks like lots of fun stuff.

8. Gorgeous clicks and wonderful store!

Cheers,

Rosa

9. Ohhhh, those bottles, and frying pans, and hats, I definitely would love to visit.

10. Gorgeous!!! I love the photo of coloured glass carafes…I wish I had a store like this…my ultimate dream!

11. I have that Hippies Use Side Door plaque!

This made me wistful for the General Store that used to exist in my hometown. Wonderful images!

• lemonsandanchovies says:

Holly, do you really have that Hippies sign? I thought it was so cool–I had to take a picture of it! :)

12. cool colored bottles

13. what a fabulous store! I’d for sure spend hours and hours in there and leave with lots of goodies.
    beautiful photos Jean!

14. I love finding stores like this. You captured it.

15. What a lovely store! Think that hubby and I need to take a trip there soon. Wonderful photos!!!!

• lemonsandanchovies says:

It’s worth visiting for the experience, Lisa. Plus, it’s on the coast so you can make a day of it. :)

16. I love the bottles. It reminds me of a general store we visited on Cape Cod.

17. Ohhh! I know where it is! You biked there? How cool!! Lots of bikers there. If I pass by someday, I should look for you on bike. :D I love the guitar cast iron pan. Gorgeous clicks, Jean!

• lemonsandanchovies says:

Nami, it’s cool you know where this store is. Yes, normally when I visit I’m on my bike. It’s a place where I take a short restroom break and have a snack. I’d just never paid that much attention before how much they really have. :)

18. Neat old store.

19. Love stores like this that transport you to another time and place. Thanks for sharing with us! You need to go back with your car :)

Id Love to Hear from You